Live a life that you won't regret

Live a life that you won't regret ♥

Home

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo Journal - 5



Milk is a very important part of my every-morning-meal to help me get higher but... I hate it! I ♥  fresh milk, especially the milk in Europe but not this kind of milk. It tasteless!! Anyway, I like my cup, cold, cute and it has a cat (CCCC) ^o^


Again, new painting every week. This one is about the mountains, trees and lake at night. I like it, after all, it's my artwork ^^

err... not really a good picture. i took it in the BCBG shop (i'm not sure about the name). Anyway, it's after I got back from school, my mom told me to come. I was interested in the mirror, it's cool ^^

Can you see??? I got 106 points in that bowling game!! Yeah, finally, I came back to be myself ^^ We won by the way
Party for T.E.D.D.Y - B.E.A.R!!! They are so cute and adorable, also so soft and furry?!?! Ah, btw that's pink blanket is mine ^^

Evil & Good Cousin. His nickname means "no money" :)) =)) He was so skinny while I was so... fat??
English Manga and Anime, which I bought in Malaysia. They are so good ^^ And also, I like the color of their covers 

1 comment: