Live a life that you won't regret

Live a life that you won't regret ♥

Home

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photo Journal - 4

Yummy!! ^^ I went out with my parents to my mom's restaurant and we ordered a spicy fried fish. It was delicious even though I don't really like fish =="By the way, this was a flash picture
My little kitten looked so cute!!! Oh, this is a natural light picture, I took it while I was changing my clothes for school.  She was so adorable ♥
Another painting of mine ♥ This one was an eye of a lady about 30 - 32 year-old. My family members said that that eye looked like she was staring at them. I like it because this was the first time I can draw a human this good ^^
Again we went for our weekly bowling match ^^ My family said that at that time, I didn't looked like human ==" I couldn't believe that I could get to 153 points :o That's a little unbelievable. =="
This were 2 paintings of mine of the old walls in Hoi An ^^ They looked cool aren't they? :) I love them so much that I always tell everybody that I drew them :))
A big inspiration ♥ I was coming home from the Shop&Go shop and it was already sunset and I saw these cute flowers so I took out my phone and CLICK! I got this picture ^^
This picture is replace for the "MOON ON THE FIELD" picture that I drew in the past. The inspiration is a night in Vung Tau when we went for bowling, I saw the beautiful sky and I really love it. My aunt told me that I should draw it and here it go ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment