Live a life that you won't regret

Live a life that you won't regret ♥

Home

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Manga introduction

It seems that this one is the first time I talk about manga, right? However I still want you to have a good time here so I will try my best.

Conception: Manga is Japanese comics, which is also Japanese culture. They are being welcome almost everywhere in the world, included Vietnam :) But in Japanese if you're so in love with manga or anime (Japanese cartoons) you will be called "otaku" in not a very good way.

Here is some manga I want you to know that I am so in love with:



1st place: Nurarihyon no mago
http://nurarihyonnomago.wikia.com    => here is infomation for you at this place. 

Nurarihyon no mago is a manga series but there are also an anime with 2 seasons. 
The first season is "Nura: Rise of Yokai Clan" 
The second is "Sennen Makyou"         



 Hiroshi Shiibashi. 2011 "Nura Rikuo". Photo. Japan. Weekly Shounen Jump
 Available from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nura:_Rise_of_the_Yokai_Clan         

No comments:

Post a Comment