Live a life that you won't regret

Live a life that you won't regret ♥

Home

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My favorite Japanese Singers

1. SID
With me they are the best, even when I got a new song I still love their songs no matter what because... I don't know why... really. May be it because those songs are soft and calm me down when I am lonely but somehow cheer me up when I am in a bad mood. The first song ever that bring me to them was "Sleep". It heard it on a TV program on Animax - a Japanese TV channel. They are awesome. At first I don't know what it's name was so I always wait for it to play everyday. And I started to... LOVE IT!!!!! Then until now, I still keep finding their new songs and I've memorized one of their songs, it was "Otegami". It was so meaningful. ^^

2. Kajiura Yuki
She is... I don't know. I think she is a singer + a music artist... However, I know that her music always surprises me. She got some awesome songs and most of them even being used as "Anime" music track:
*Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles: Hear Our Prayer
*Pandora Hearts: Will, Everytime you kiss me
Some day I wil post one of her for you to hear :) I hope you will enjoy it because with me, they are masterpieces!!!

 
3. Kalafina: 
With me, I think they are a band with four gothic-style singers. May be they look a bit "strange" to other people, but I LOVE their style and I hope to get a dress like them in the future. The melodies of their song are tormented, gloomy and... fantastic!!!!! I just like them so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment