Live a life that you won't regret

Live a life that you won't regret ♥

Home

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

4 October 2011

Dear... blog,
Today is Tuesday and I will have a piano lesson :( You know why I got this face? Cause' I am lazy :)) Unfortunately, it was raining, really hard today. It 'injured' everything where it passed by. However, it left a sweet smell that I smell every day but each day it brings a different feeling. For today, I think, it brought me a bit of sorrow and despair. I know why I felt that way but it hard to describe by words because there are no word to describe it, the feeling I got when the heavy rain passed by. I gave it to E, one of my BFF to bury it, the last memory that I want to forget  no matter how.

Sometimes, I really want to be back to my lovely childhood, where there are no sadness, no lost and no complication. I hate it when all of those things all stuck in me. I hated it very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment