Live a life that you won't regret

Live a life that you won't regret ♥

Home

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Assignment 3 - Welcome

#4 rules for me:
    _Live like tomorrow I will die =="
    _Be creative no matter what in my entire live :)
    _Try my best for keeping myself faithful
    _Never let my beloved family and friends down :)

#3 things about me:
   _I am a simple-minded person
   _My friend called me "sensitive" person because I am easy to get tickled
   _I am an amateur writer.

#2 nick name that I have:
  _Buffalo  TT^TT
  _Grasshopper =^=

#1 Person that I like:
_That's a secret :p

The reason that I wrote this blog is really simple. I used to be a person that like making my own blog (and I have a lot), but I haven't found out one yet. Finally, thanks to Ms. Greta, my English teacher, I found this!!! I also like writing stories, and I love people to read it (Vietnamese audience only, I'm sorry, Ms. Greta); then I somehow want people know more about me and my hobbies too. SO that's the reason why I try to made one.

Hope you enjoy reading my blogs!

Love,
Ere

No comments:

Post a Comment